Friday, October 2, 2009

UpdateOn"SPRING2010READY-TO-WEAR"

Lanvin

I know it costs a lot of money, but a woman can never go wrong wearing Lanvin - she will always draw attention to herself, in the best way possible.






Christian Dior

SO sexy...




Dsquared

My favorite collection for a younger age group so far - it's so cool and snobby, I love it.
ps: Don't even get me started on how amazing the opening dress is...!




Dolce and Gabanna

So sexy... (By the way, in case it wasn't obvious enough - floral prints are definitely in!)





Balmain


Etro

Not what I have been expecting from this collection at all; but I really find the country vibe interesting. It's very chic yet looks effortless...





Fendi

My mother and my grandmother would be so proud of me right now; I am loving the high-waisted looks of the Spring season!




pictures by style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails