Saturday, February 27, 2010

2010ReadyToWearFALL*********

D&G
I don't understand how people get bored of the beautiful white sheer dresses. A fashion student at my school
was trying to prove to me that they have been doing this look for a while. Why stop if it's so damn successful?


Sykes
Look number 2, 3, and 4, I would love to wear tomorrow, the next day, and the next day, not necessarily
in the same order.


Nathan Jenden
Bringing some color and volume to the fall, I like it.


Twenty8Twelve
I always find a few of the looks from Twenty8Twelve original, but the whole line is not for me.


pictures via style.com

1 comment:

  1. cookiem resimler sahane D&G lara bayildim ama arada bisey yazmak istiyodum unuttum cunku gene cok cok uzun ve degisik markalar ama zevkini cok beyeniyorum

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails