Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Entry#10

I just watched Closer for the billionth time. I don't know if I should say it's amazing because Mike Nichols is a genius, because Patrick Marber is a genius, or because their collaboration is pure genius. The acting is perfect, the dialogue is perfect, ("...Where is this love? I can’t see it, I can’t touch it, I can’t feel it. I can hear it, I can hear some words, but I can’t do anything with your easy words. Whatever you say, It’s too late." Who thinks of that? I sure couldn't!) the story is... original. I found out it was based on a play, by Patrick Marber again, and I don't know how it was as a play, but as a movie, it was amazing. It's scary to see how f***** up life gets for some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails