Sunday, February 21, 2010

Entry#9

When we look back at a relationship, how is it that we never remember the bad parts of it? Why is it always the first kiss, the first movie, the first night spent together, the hugs, the naps which last forever, the time he woke up early to bring you ice for your finger, seeing each other for the first time after a few days, the looks, and the touch that you think of? Why is it never the arguments, the feeling of being alone, the lies, the cheating, the hurting, the tears, the broken frames or the silence? I think it's the fear of forgetting. You just want to hold on to it so hard because you like to believe that it was special, when maybe it was just, not.

Koop Island Blues - Koop
The Scientist - Coldplay

1 comment:

  1. I concur, I think it's time I let go. Gotta find me a better person.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails