Monday, February 1, 2010

Entry#1

So I had "a talk" with my mother, via the miracle of Skype. She told me that I had write more on this blog. She wasn't really specific on what to write about; fashion, music, designers, San Francisco, me? I don't know. But I guess I should start writing about something.
Of course, when someone tells you to write, you can never write just like that. All that comes up to my mind is how much I enjoy going to the Castro. I took my friend there today, and once again realized how happy it makes me to be there, considering how homey the neighborhood and how sincere the people are there. A nice old lady asked us if she wanted us to have our pictures taken, and then we had a little chat. The picture did not follow the rules of the thirds AT ALL, but it's still a picture. I don't know, it's just good to know that you can feel at home, even if it's for 5 minutes, far away from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails