Tuesday, March 2, 2010

2010ReadyToWearFALL***********

Dolce & Gabbana
Everything they have done for the Fall has blown me away, I think they are my favorite for the Fall season.


Etro


Prada
Is Prada going in a different line this fall? I thought the clothes were too thick for some reason, it's very unlike her previous stuff.


Gucci


Blumarine
I'm used to seeing awful prints by Blumarine. Well, maybe not awful, but prints which are just not for me, I really like this line though...


Moschino Cheap & Chic


Versace
It's unfortunate how Donatella Versace lives in a world where, clearly, there are only women who are size 0's. There is no way a "real woman" can wear these beautiful dresses.


pictures via style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails