Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Entry#20

Last year around this time I was very homesick. With my niece's birthday coming up, it reminded me of how I wouldn't be there for a lot of important moments in my family members' lives. I missed my niece's birth, and since it was the day before my birthday, on my birthday, I was miserable.

This year I feel a little different. I have a few important people around me that I can call my Frisco family. Obviously that doesn't change the fact that I won't be able to see my beautiful niece turn 1, but there is always the miracle of Skype, so I can sort of "attend" her birthday and watch her blow out the candles on her cake.

And my birthday...? Since I can't have my family and friends with me, all I want to do is celebrate it with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails