Tuesday, June 8, 2010

500DaysOfSummer

The more I live on the West Coast, (which he strongly defends against the East Coast, considering I always try to get HIM to go to New York before judging it...) the more I understand people who love nature. Like my mother, and step father. I didn't used to understand their love for our garden, and now I appreciate flowers and trees.

These pictures I took a while back in Golden Gate Park and came across today, reminding me how much nature impresses me, and how much I love taking pictures.




Ps. Dad, I know you think I should consider narrowing down things I put on this blog and make it more concentrated on something, and I agree, but I think the blog reflects me more right now, considering I am trying to find out what I really like and what I don't like...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails