Tuesday, June 22, 2010

LA

There is a reason for my lack of posts for the past couple of days, I've been in LA... I always heard that "the grass was greener and everything was better" there. My opinion? What makes everyone so happy there is everyone is there to be happy. I met great people - all exited to be meeting a new person. No one is really shy, since there is no need to be. New events come up left and right, and you choose what you want to do.

I must admit, more than LA itself, I enjoyed being on the beach. We were invited to Venice beach through a new friend of ours, and had a great time playing beach volleyball and having a lot of margaritas =)

I'm back home now, will be back to my original home on less than 2 weeks.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails