Friday, September 3, 2010

OutfitPost#40

Remember when you used to care how you looked like when you went to school? Freshmen year in highs school, maybe even Sophomore? And then you get over it, or at least I did, and I stopped caring because I realized that the small group of people going to my school already knew me inside out, and there wasn't anyone to impress.

Now, when I dress up for school, I just dress the way I want to dress. The weather kind of determines it too. It was beautiful yesterday, so I wore my crop top (which I cut out of a dress I don't wear anymore) and high waisted pants. It was one of the most comfortable outfits I wore, even though I was in heels.

pictures by the lovely Carolina Ramirez.

5 comments:

  1. Love the combo. The pants especially. And you above all :)
    MK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ayakkabını nereden aldın?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Online bulmustum gecen sene, Bakers marka.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cantan cok guzeell nerden aldinn :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails