Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sightings...

I can't say that I personally saw these shoes, which I wish I have, on my feet, but I loved them when I was looking at Knight Cat. I am on the hunt to finding flat boots, that are not over the top masculine. I know they're hard to find, and the only time I could find one was when I saw Erin Wasson's picture, wearing boots exactly how I want. Oh well, we shall see..



Some girls don't like it when guys wear more jewelry than they do. I must say that I'm not the biggest fan of that either. However, there are always exceptions... (Picture from Streetetiquette.)



So this is something I actually took a picture of myself, out on Taylor Street, between Post and Sutter I think. I thought it was a pretty new way of telling people not to smoke, I don't know how persuasive that is as a message fro smokers, but it entertained me fro about, a minute and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails