Tuesday, October 5, 2010

OutfitPost#51

I always get the same question from my friends back home - don't you ever dress "like a college student" to class? I don't know what "a college student" is supposed to look like. I live in San Francisco, we dress the way we want - there isn't a classic look. You don't belong to any certain group like "student" or "business women." You literally can put on anything you feel like putting on, and people won't look at you weird.

Yesterday I decided to dress like a college student is supposed to dress to class. I don't know how successful I was. By the way, remember the time when wearing scarves like that was the thing to do? =)

pictures, as always, by Carolina Ramirez. (Click here for her photography blog.)

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails