Sunday, October 3, 2010

OutfitPost#49

Don't let the ray of sunlight coming from the windows fool you, these pictures were taken yesterday, or the day before. (My days all seem meshed up.) It's miserable outside right now. No sign of sun, or any light coming from it.

Caro accompanied me to Saks Fifth to exchange a sweater I bought a few days ago. The reason I look like a tower is because I'm wearing the Jeffrey Campbell boots, and that dress makes me look extremely tall. I think that's the reason why I didn't want to pose standing up straight!

pictures by Carolina Ramirez. (Click here for her blog.)

3 comments:

  1. This is such an awesome outfit and I have shoe envy loving those JC boots you look amazing xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like you were on a tightrope wearing these! lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails