Monday, October 4, 2010

OutfitPost#50

You can't go wrong with red. Just like you can't go wrong with black. Therefore, you can't go wrong with combination of the two. I got this dress from my mom a couple years ago now, then kind of butchered it to look like it does now. It was looser, (I like the slimmer fit, if you're already wearing red, you might as well go all out, no?) and longer. It's been my go to dress for whenever there's an occasion - and that was Thanksgiving last year - so I thought why not wear it just 'cause...?

And not that it has anything to do with what I'm wearing, but listen to this song. It's a very "chill" song, so prepare a drink if that's the kind of person you are - not an alcoholic, just someone's who likes to listen to good music and sip on some wine or something.

Kanye West - Christian Dior Denim Flow by starclay

pictures by Carolina Ramirez. (Click here for her blog!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails