Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Culture&Flowers

All of a sudden, my classes started getting even more time-consuming this week. And for some reason, I chose to go to an exhibition at the MOMA today, instead of staying at home and doing some work. The exhibition is called "EXPOSED Voyeurism, Surveillance, and the Camera Since 1870," and I would recommend it to everyone who likes photography. (you too Caro!)

My point is, I might not have too much time this week for outfit posts, but I will try my best. This is only a post about my day, and sharing how amazing my mother is with all of you. Every month, she sends me roses, and they brighten up my apartment, and make me appreciate my mom more and more. Oh and by the way, since she gave me a shout out on her blog, I'll give her one on mine. Check out her blog candankiramer.blogspot.com. If you don't speak Turkish, you won't understand too much, but you'll enjoy seeing her event pictures.

xxx

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails