Saturday, November 6, 2010

MegaWatson

I never watched or read Harry Potter, so I never got a chance to become a fan or hate it, and I was never impressed by it. Since she started the Burberry Ads, I've been really liking Emma Watson's style. She looked really good to me during the premiers. And once the film was over, the fact that she chopped her gold locks made me respect her even more. I love the fact that she just wanted to get rid of her persona that the movie created for her. She looks so natural now.








pictures via fashiongonerouge.

1 comment:

  1. I must admit that I was a bit skeptical at first when I saw Emma's new hairstyle...but now I think it makes her special, and after seeing these beautiful photos I am even more convinced that it was the right decision. she looks beautiful...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails