Wednesday, November 24, 2010

OutfitPost#66

I really enjoyed the December issues of Vogue US, Elle US, Bazaar US, and the first Vogue Best Dressed. Vogue US has a very insightful interview with Mr. Ford, (apparently that's how he wants to be adressed from now on) who is such an intelligent mind, that I'm so glad he is back to designing women's wear. It also has an interview with Angelina Jolie who continuously impresses me with her family life. Elle US has a huge collection of accessories, and news on designer Logan Neitzel who I haven't heard of before. Bazaar US has the best gift guide I've seen in a long time. It also has Giorgio Armani's yacht pictures, which, believe me, is worth seeing. Finally, Vogue Best Dressed features women like Blake Lively, Michelle Obama, Alexa Chung, Lady Gaga and of course, Sarah Jessica Parker.

As for my outfit... For some reason, I wasn't in my shopping mood in New York. I don't know if it was being with my family who I've missed so much, or the fact that I only had few days to shop, but I'm so happy I got to buy these Isabel Marant pants. I've been looking for printed pants for so long, and I love both the print, and the fit of these pants.





Pictures by Carolina Ramirez. (Click here for her blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails