Thursday, December 30, 2010

BestOf2010-ModelsEdition

You see it's pretty unfair to post top model pictures right after I post mine, because it does me no justice whatsoever, other than to prove my point of models not being real woman, and me definitely being one. However, this post is not about body types. (I heard there was a website called "The Skinny Website," maybe you might want to check that out if you expect anything about being skinny on this blog.) This post is more about how models look like when they're off duty. (Or proof of God's existence.)

Dree Hemingway - Hello? We might not have the same body per se, but we do have the same taste in shoes, only she has it in a different color.


Anna Selezneva - After Derek Lam show, I love when people aren't afraid of mixing prints. (Note to self, DON'T BE AFRAID.)


Shu Pei


Abbey Lee - Who else could pull of a sheer skirt like this? Not me. (But all the people who are size 0-4.)


Daria Werbowy


Freja Beha Erichsen - My nominee for "bad ass chick" (from the song Whatever You Want by Big Sean, get it? Don't make me sing the lyrics) of the year.


Joan Smalls


Britt Maren - I don't know it it's the hair, or the complete look that I want.


Frida Gustavsson


Jessica Hart - I bet no one makes fun of her when she wears the nerdy glasses.



All pictures from Altamira : Models Off Duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails