Sunday, December 19, 2010

Entry#35

As you know, I've had a long flight last night. And when I say long, I mean 11 hours from SF to Munich, then another 2 from Munich to Istanbul, plus the total 2 hour delay long. But what makes all of that better is coming home and seeing your mom, and having all these little details I wanted to share with you guys in your room, waiting for you, patiently. I'm one of those people who believe that objects have life in them too, and coming home to "things" that miss you is a great feeling.





Now, as I type, I'm sitting in front of my window with a thick blanket keeping me warm, and a very hot cup of green tea. The line between sleep and the dreamlike feeling of being home is very thin. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails