Thursday, December 16, 2010

OutfitPost#73

I am officially done with my finals, and it feels more than the weight of the world lifted off of my shoulders. AND, what I'm most proud of is the fact that my US History teacher, who in my eyes could be called "Mr. Intelligence," told me I was the only one to get an A in his class this semester. That made me feel so good. I don't want to brag, but to be able to get an A from him is like Jay-Z telling you you rap well. (Extremely sorry for the bad simile.) Other finals? They all went pretty good, but since they're in the past, I don't really want to think or talk about them. Instead, I'm playing the Bob Marley radio on Pandora, and dancing around in my apartment, refusing to do some much needed packing.

I went to see Black Swan last night, and was blown away by every single actor's performance, and how beautifully the movie was shot. It's one of those movies which you have to watch at least twice to be able to take in everything that's going on. It's a very interesting way of portraying good vs. bad.

I feel like Caro and I have shot pictures at every corner and crossroad on this street that these pictures are taken on. It's right up my apartment, and it's easy to access, so why not? We're used to being looked at as a little "out of the ordinary," a.k.a. "crazy," since neither am I someone famous, nor do I look like one. As for my outfit... (Sorry if I loose my though pattern, gave a short break to dance to "I've Got Dreams To Remember" by Toots & The Maytals.) I can't get enough of these shoes. I've been wearing them almost every day since last Wednesday, and haven't complained at all.

I leave tomorrow, but I will post before I leave, considering my flight is at 9pm. I think. I better check that.





pictures by Carolina Ramirez. (Click here for her blog.)

2 comments:

  1. love the outfit.. and those legs... dayyuumm girl! you look hot. :)
    If i was a dude, i totally would hit on you.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah thank you for your compliment. It's funny how I was at the gym today, and my trainer told me that the part of my body I have to work on are my legs, that's where the fat is :)))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails