Thursday, December 9, 2010

OutfitPost#70

I've been very critical of reality shows, especially because they are pretty contradicting with the title they hold, However, I will be completely honest and say I am obsessed with Top Chef : All Stars. (And it's a pretty good balance between food and "reality.")I've been watching Top Chef for 2 years now, and I don't know if it's because of my lack of talent when it comes to cooking, or the bizarre happiness I get out of watching the judges say that someone's food is good. I must sound like an obese girl right now, talking about food this much, but truthfully, I can't wait to go home and have some home made food!

Yesterday, as you can see, it was raining. And although I've been advised not to wear my new shoes, I couldn't resist the calling! I feel like they brought me good luck, I had a pretty good final for my US History class. And although I thought they would hurt my feet within 2 hours, they didn't at all. (For those of you who are concerned, the shoes are still in perfect condition.)





pictures by Carolina Ramirez. (Click here for her blog.)

2 comments:

  1. looooooove the new shoes! and the cute little ring! Love those little details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thank you!! I found that ring in my mom's old jewelry box and have been wearing it almost every day...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails