Wednesday, December 29, 2010

OutfitPost#79

One of my favorite things about having long hair is the fact that I can tie it in a knot without the aid of a hair tie or clips. Pull back, tuck in, and push out. (You dirty minds, I'm talking about how I tie my hair.) One of my favorite things about my hair color, is it never looks accurate in pictures. (Once again, please sense the sarcasm.) Sometimes it looks copper, sometimes it looks blonde, and at times, it looks red. I don't know which color this would be considered as.

I realized when I was trying to put an outfit together a couple of days ago that I don't have a striped shirt. I have a striped sweater, which I wear a lot, but I still need a shirt. And so, I decided to wear my skirt on top of my dress, which, as you might have guessed, has stripes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails