Tuesday, January 18, 2011

BlueValentine

After a beautiful day spent outside, I insisted on seeing "Blue Valentine." I knew it was an emotional film about love, but I didn't know how depressing it was. I'm so happy to have seen the movie, but maybe I could have picked a better time. But then again, is there a "right time" to be depressed? I should say, once again, how beautiful the movie was. Seeing Michelle Williams and Ryan Gosling, who apparently lived in the same apartment for 3 months to prepare for the role, warmed and broke my heart simultaneously.
~~~
Dun aksamustu Blue Valentine'i izledim. Bu filmi izlemenin dogru bir zamani var mi bilmiyorum, gercekten depresif bir film, ama ayni zamanda o kadar muhtesem bir oyunculuk, ve mutlulukla birlikte huzun var ki, izlenmeye deger.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails