Monday, January 31, 2011

OutfitPost#95

I will mark this day as the first day that I've actually made a full meal; spicy chicken with peanuts, garlic mashed potatoes, and salad with croutons. I'm a successful cook when it comes to breakfast, I make better than average French toast, really good scrambled eggs (no one makes better scrambled eggs than my mother, but I'm better than a lot, I guess it runs in my DNA :) ), and really good pancakes. (You can ask my friend Nil, she liked my pancakes so much that she had wanted to have them for dinner when she visited me a here couple years ago.) Actual meals? I am not so good at. However, today I was very proud of myself! Too much boring information for you all? Yea, agreed.

When I wear this coat, I can't put too much detail into my outfit. Even a bright nail polish, or an oversized ring might ruin the whole thing. So I just wore all black on the inside. And I really missed wearing my Jeffrey Campbell Lita's, and not have anyone stare at me funny. Cheers to living in SF...
~~~
Bugunu ilk kez duzgun bir yemek hazirladigim gun olarak hep hatirlamak istiyorum! Is kahvaltiya gelince iyi bir ahci oldugumu soyleyebilrim, en azindan cogu benim yasitim kisiden daha iyiyim, ama aksam yemeginde biraz sikintiliyim. Fakat ilk kez bugun 3 farkli sey de cok guzel oldu; baharatli ve fistikli tavuk, patates puresi, ve krutonlu salata. Tamam salatayi hazirlamak cok zor olmayabilir ama sosu tutturmak onemli birsey! Fazla gereksiz detay verdigimin farkindayim, susuyorum...

Bu paltoyu giydigimde kiyafetime baska hicbir detay veremiyorum. O kadar rengarenk ki, ojemin yanlis renkte olmasi veya abartili bir yuzuk bile kiyafeti cok abartili yapabiliyor. O yuzden en kisa cozum olarak simsiyah giyindim.







4 comments:

  1. LOOOVEEE ITTTT!!!!<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously love the robe/coat. Goes so well with all black (don't like the shoes though hahah)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I know, you never liked those shoes :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails