Friday, January 21, 2011

EtrangeresInsights.

I'm kind of upset that none of my readers wondered what the hell my blog's name means. Etrangeres Insights. I think the one person to ask me what it mean was my mother and NS. Well, and my friend Lana, because she and I were the ones to come up with the name.

Although most of you don't wonder, (sorry for the bitterness) I shall explain. Etrangeres means stranger, in French. And since I'm not from the States, I call myself a stranger to this "world." Insights, is well, insights. So the idea behind the name is that what's on this blog is the opinions of an outsider. There. If you were expecting a profound explanation, sorry to disappoint.
~~~
Acikcasi annem ve NS disinda kimsenin bana bu blogun isminin ne anlama geldigini sormamasina sasiriyorum. O yuzden merak etmeseniz bile aciklamasini suan yapiyorum. Etrangeres Fransizca yabanci demek. Ve Amerika dunyasina "yabanci" oldugum icin benim pozisyonuma cok uyuyor. Insights da gorus, anlayis. Yani yabanci birinin kendisine yabanci bir dunyadaki anlayislari gibi. Eger derin bir aciklama bekliyorduysaniz, malesef...

1 comment:

  1. valla ben bunu cözmeye calismistim... ama derin bi aciklamasi vardir belki diye pes etmistim =)
    ama yine de iyi oldu =) degisik...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails