Wednesday, January 26, 2011

NakedDream(SortOf)

For a long time I've had this theory of if I were to walk into a room, naked, only wearing really incredible shoes, (such as these Camilla Skovgaard studded leather platform sandals, which you can purchase here) no one would notice my lack of clothing. I don't have (and neither will I ever grow) the balls to actually prove my theory, but if you guys agree, these are a pair of shoes to do that in.
~~~
Uzun zamandir dusundugum teorilerimden biri ciplak, ama muhtesem ayakkabilarla bir yere gidersem, kimse uzerimde kiyafet olmadiginin farkina varmayabilir. Burdaki en onemli nokta muhtesem ayakkabi giyiyor olmak : ayni resimdeki Camilla Skovgaard'lar gibi. (Isteyenler buraya tiklayarak ayakkabiyi siparsi edebilir!) Boyle bir teoriyi kanitlayacagimi hic sanmiyorum, ama kanitlamak isteyen varsa bu ayakkabilarla denemekte yarar var!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails