Monday, January 24, 2011

OldFashion(ed)

Last night was a pretty lonely night. It was one of those nights where all of a sudden, I felt very alone. And usually when that happens, I try to get all the depression out by listening to miserable songs. (When I say it out loud, I realize how dumb that sounds, but bear with me.) However last night I decided to get out of that mood, so I looked at all my old pictures; young, fat, and mostly out of style pictures of me. While I was looking, I thought why not share them with you, so be ready for a couple of Old Fashioned posts for the next couple of weeks.

Let's start it off well; my Graduation dress form 2008. You don't mind the Carrie look, right? Thankfully, this is one of my better looks from the past...
~~~
Dun gece nedense kendimi yanliz hissetigim gecelerden biriydi. Keyfimi daha cok bozmadan eski resimlere bakmak geldi aklima, ve yaklasik 2 saat boyunca resim bakarken cok keyifle oyalandim. Tabi ayni zamanda da tarzimin ne kadar degistigini gormus oldum. Birkac hafta boyunca bu resimleri sizle paylasmaya karar verdim ki sizde benim toplu, genc, ve cogu zaman kotu tarzli fotograflarimi gormus olun diye :)

Kotu baslamayalim diye 2008 mezuniyet resmimi post ediyorum... O zamanlar Carrie'den gordugunuz gibi baya etkileniyordum :)

4 comments:

  1. bence kendine haksizlik etme :) cok cici olmussun eminim en guzel kizlardan birisiydin o gece :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yok zaten dedigim gibi bu iyi bir baslangic, bu elbiseme hala bayiliyorum, ama tabi ki mezuniyetten sonra hic giyemedim. Tesekkurler :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ama bu kötü degil ki !!
    bence elbisen cok tatli !! =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails