Wednesday, January 5, 2011

OutfitPost#82

After days of staying in, countless name callings from my friends ("granny") and even a certain question from my mother, I decided to go out last night. It's not like I have anything against going out, on the contrary, I love dancing more than anything, but the clubs here have gone, different. I'm more used to going out to bars/clubs where people dance, and drink, as oppose to stare. Dancing almost appears to be a sin at the clubs here.

Anyways.. I changed almost 10 outfits before deciding on this one, which was the simplest, and most comfortable outfit I've worn while going out in a while. I love stripes, and I love tucking shirts into low boot cut jeans. I've completely forgotten about my vintage earring collection, thanks to my mother's teenager days, so wearing those big blue earrings was a plus. And what better chance to wear my new shoes? (I wanted to wear it with a brightly colored socks, but couldn't find any, so I had to do with black.)
~~~
Arkadaslarimdan yedigim kufurlerden sonra bu gece artik cikmaya karar verdim. Cikmayi sevmedigimden degil, ama burda gece cikildiginda insanlar dans etmektense birbirlerini izliyorlar, ben de keyif alamiyorum.

Onlarda kiyafet degisikliginden sonra en basitinde karar kildim. Cizgili ustlere, ve dusuk bel pantolonlarla giyilen ustleri pantalonun icine sokmaya bayiliyorum. Annemin genc kizlik zamanindan kalma kolyeleri de kiyafeti tamamladi. Yeni ayakkabilarimi giyme zamani olduguna da karar verdim. Renkli corap bulsaydim renkli corapla giymeyi dusunuyordum, olmadi..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails