Monday, January 3, 2011

ThingsToLookForwardToInFashionIn2011

1. Let's start off with the most important thing; Karl Lagerfeld will be designing a mass market collection for Macy's. You want to guess who'll be first in line in San Francisco?
2. The Row is coming out with a men's line for our significant others, and handbags and shoes for us. Now if that's not exiting, I don't know what is.
3. Jil Sander's t-shirt/skirt dresses, and Miu Miu's polka dot heels. (The idea gives me the chills.)
4. Carine Roitfeld will be leaving Vogue at the end of the month after 10 years, and although that's not something to look forward to, I am interested in seeing what French Vogue will be in her absence.
5. Although I'm not the biggest fan of Victoria Beckham, I am a big fan of Brian Atwood, and them collaborating on two shoes in the spring is something to look forward to.
6. Last but not least, is no one else interested in seeing what everyone is wearing on the red carpet for all the upcoming award shows? I sure am. But before anyone else, I need to find out what I'm wearing. Make fun all you want, I might not be attending, but getting in the spirit of those shows is almost as exciting as watching them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails