Friday, February 25, 2011

OutfitPost#108

My goodness, this morning I watched Factory Girl 2 times. Warhol and Sedgwick lived in an era where everything was about glamour, and parties, and art, and meeting people... How inspiring! Well okay, and drugs, but seriously. It made me want to dress up for no reason, and go outside,without any purpose.

And so I did, minus the dressing up part. I took my camera, and walked around for hours. I have some pictures I'll be sharing with you guys in a few days. And then on my way back home, I stopped by Borders to get some coffee table books, thinking since everything is on sale, I'll find some good finds, but people were smart enough to go early in the morning. All I got was a lousy cook book. Mom would be proud ;)

No one loves my faux fur hat but today was the perfect day to wear it, considering it was freezing outside. Actually it's supposed to snow for the first time in 20 something years in San Francisco tonight...!
~~~
Bu sabah iki kere ust uste Factory Girl'u izledim. Nasil sosyal hayata, partilere, sanata dayali bir donem Andy Warhol ve Edie Sedgwick zamani... Bir de uyusturucu tabi. Ama hakkaten icimden suslenip, yapacak hicbir seyim olmamasina ragmen kendimi sokaga atmak geldi.

Ben de aynen onu yaptim, suslenmeden. Butun gun dolanip fotograf cektim, onlari da yakin bir zamanda sizle paylasmayi dusunuyorum. Eve donerken de Borders'daki indirimden yararlanip birkac guzel kitap almayi dusunuyordum, ama hicbir sey kalmadigi icin sadece bir yemek kitabi aldim. Gunumun gerisi de yemek yaparak gecti :)

Bu sahte kurk sapkami kimse sevmiyor, ben de cok az kullaniyorum, ama bugun muhtesem bir zamandi takmak icin cunku kar sogugu vardi disarda. Hatta bu aksam 20 seneden sonra ilk kez kar bekliyorlar San Francisco'ya...!









3 comments:

  1. ben o ceketi magzada görüp almasam da
    sana maxi eteginle cok yakismis..
    ben begendim =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. şapka müthiş bence! beğenmeyenler gidip kendilerini öldürebilirler mi lütfen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaa ben o cekete bayiliyorum! Annemden bir-iki sene once almistim ve o kadar rahat ki herseyle giyiyorum!

    Sapka icin de tesekkurler, benim de cok hosuma gidiyor :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails