Monday, February 14, 2011

Love

Well I'm a bundle of joy today, and I don't want to be too gimmicky, but it's Valentines Day, I have to put some romantic pictures. (Not of myself, no worries ;) ) I have a folder on my desktop, titled "Romance," and I rarely add to it, so these pictures have been gathered over a long period of time. I sometimes look at them to get a warm fuzzy feeling inside. (Of course, I'm not posting the ones that are about heartbreaks and pain, that's another post I hopefully won't have to post for a looooong time.) As my mother would say, enjoy.
~~~
Boyle bir gunde askla ilgili resim koymadan yapamiyorum, ve ne kadar cliche olsa da, hosunuza gidicegini biliyorum :) Bilgisayarimda "Romance" diye bir dosya var, ve icinde senelerdir topladigim resimler var. Acikcasi cok da fazla resim yok, ama bazen baktigimda icimi isitan yazilar goruyorum, onlari da sizlerle paylasiyorum. (Sanslisiniz ki ayrilik ve uzuntuyle ilgili olan reismleri secmedim, onlar baska zaman...) Keyfini cikartin!








pictures via lelove & weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails