Monday, March 21, 2011

NewYorkVisualDiary

Yesterday was my last day in New York. And I never mind leaving New York and coming back to San Francisco, because I love it here, but the idea of leaving my mom is what gets me. The second I got on the plane, I realized that I was missing her already. I am beyond lucky to be able to fly to New York and see my mother for a weekend, and I won't ever take her fro granted. Love you cookie :)

Now this video was supposed to be about New York, but somehow turned out to be about food :) Then again, if I had actually recorded all the times we've eaten, the video would have lasted for hours....
~~~
Dun New York'taki son gunumdu. Genelde San Francisco'ya geliyor oldugum icin New York'tan donerken uzulmuyorum, ama annemi birakiyor olmak beni cok uzuyor. Ucak kalktigi an fark ettim ozlemeye coktan basladigimi onu. Bir haftasonluguna onu gormeye ucabildigim icin ne kadar sansli oldugumun farkindayim, ve bunu da hic unutmuyorum. Seni cooooook seviyorum cookie :)

Bu video'nun yemekten cok New York'la ilgili olmasini umuyordum ama izledigim an karnim acikti :) Gerci her yemek yedigimiz zaman video cekseydim goruntu saatler surebilirdi ama, burda da baya bir yemek var :)

Untitled from alara Kap on Vimeo.

7 comments:

  1. Incredible! you make me hungry! ve inanilmazsin lalam.. cok ozledimm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome video!!! Walking in New York.. ahh, I can't even imagine it! :D Heyyyy, you ate the most delicious things!!!!!! :D :D Jealous jealous! I already wanted a sweet before seeing the video, so imagine what I want now! hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kirmizi cupcake red velvet - muhtesem!

    Mel - ben daha cok ozledimmmmm!

    Demy - send me pictures you styling your hat, I want to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cok guzel bi video olmus magnolia red velvet muhtesem:)))canim cektiiiii

    ReplyDelete
  5. haa bi de o kirmizi puantiyeli ayakkabilar miu miu degil mi?onlara da bayildim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tesekkurler! Evet Miu Miu onlar :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails