Friday, April 8, 2011

OutfitPost#124

I bought these pants when I got the blue dress for my birthday, and wore it to my classes Wednesday. Of course, to my luck, while I was being overly careful to not get them dirty, I accidentally marked it with my pen. So, long story short, since I couldn't get the stain out, I decided to cut that part off. As you can see, fashion is forgiving when it comes to stains.
~~~
Dogumgunum icin elbisemi aldigim gun bu pantolonu da bayilarak almistim, Carsamba gunu de dersime giydim. Dikkatli oldugumu dusunurken yanlislikla tukenmez kalemle bir cizik attim bembeyaz guzel pantolonuma. Uzun lafin kisasi, pantolondaki yirtik benim yarattigim bir yirtik, baska turlu leke cikmiyordu... Gordugunuz gibi moda leke hatalarini affedebiliyor.


Wearing Equipment Shirt, Zara Pants, Urban Outfitters Shoes, Borrowed Bracelet :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails