Monday, April 18, 2011

OutfitPost#130

Remember when people used to read books? The excitement you get out of buying a good book, just like buying a new album? I know I'm not pointing out anything that hasn't been pointed out yet, but last night, when I ordered 3 books on Amazon, (Les Miserables, NS' favorite I believe, The Color Purple, and Catch-22) I felt that excitement again. And now, I'm trying to finish reading Juliet, Naked so by the time my books arrive, I'll be able to start one of them ;)
~~~
Kitap almaktan heycan duydugunuz zamanlari hatirliyor musunuz? Hani birinin albumunu almak kadar heycanliydi yeni kitaplar almak. Biliyorum herkesin basettigi brsey bu ama dun kendime 3 tane kitap ismarladigimda o kadar heycanlandim ki, sizle de paylasmak istedim. Su an da birkac gundur okudugum Juliet, Naked'i bitirmeye calisiyorum ki kitaplarim geldiginde istedigime baslayabileyim.



Wearing White Tee by Unknown Turkish Designer, Burberry Trench, Isabel Marant Pants, Guess Boots, Marni Oversized Purse, Urban Outfitters Scarf, Club Monaco Bracelet, F21 Necklace

Pictures by Deniz. (Son zamanlarda hayat kurtaricim! :) )


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails