Tuesday, May 10, 2011

OutfitPost#144

I stole this dress form my mom last winter, and never had the chance to wear it. It's wool, so it keeps you incredibly warm, but doesn't have sleeves so you're cold regardless. (If that made any sense.) Like I said, I'll be back to my sarcastic jokes and somewhat interesting stories tomorrow after my final.
~~~
Bu elbiseyi annemden kisin almistim, ama bir turlu giyemedim. Yun oldugu icin cok sicak tutuyor, ama kolsuz oldugu icin ruzgarli havada donuyorsunuz. (Cok anlamli cumleler kuramiyorum gordugunuz gibi.) Dedigim gibi, sarkastik sakalarima ve az da olsa enteresan hikayelerima yarinki finalimden sonra geri donuyorum.



Wearing a Giambattista Valli Dress, Top Shop Heels, Unknown Designer Belt.

Pictures by WD. (Click here for his blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails