Sunday, May 1, 2011

OutfitPost#138

West Sacramento reminds me of the area that I live in back home; typical American houses side by side, with kids playing out on the street. Okay maybe that's not exactly like where I live, but at least every time I left my house I would see my neighbor playing basketball. (and I would dream about the day of having him as my boyfriend.)

I'm back in the busy life of the buys city, keep an eye out for more people and cars in the next post ;)
~~~
West Sacramento bana Istanbul'da yasadigim yeri animsatiyor. Yan yana dizilmis Amerikan evleri ve sokakta oynayan cocuklar. Benim yasadigim yerle tamamen ayni olmasa da ben de en azindan her evimden ciktigimda komusumu basket oynarken gorurdum. (Ve bir gun birlikte olma umutlarina girerdim.)

Artik kalabalik sehrin kalabalik yasantisina geri donmus bulunuyorum, bir dahaki kiyafet resimlerinde daha cok insan ve araba goreceginize emin olabilirsiniz ;)



Wearing a Lanvin Jacket, J.Crew T-Shirt, Pleasure Doing Business Skirt, Barbara Bui Heels, Bracelets form Old Sacramento, Ring from Topshop.

Pictures by WD. (Click here for his blog.)

4 comments:

  1. Hello there! i just came across your blog and loved it! it's spectacular! love your great style, check out my blog and follow if you like it, i promise to do the same!
    www.fullclosetbutnothingtowear.blogspot.com
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. donup donup bilegindeki aksesuarlara bakiyorum, so bright&beautiful:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Irina, thank you for the lovely words!

    Neslie, tanesini $3a aldim :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg! nerde, nasil?? bende istiyorum!! Proenza'nin rope bracelet'leri kendinden utansin:))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails