Tuesday, May 17, 2011

OutfitPost#148

Going out on Friday night resulted in pain for me, on my feet to be specific. So I decided (or more so my significant other told me to) to stop wearing heels for a little bit to go easy on my brutally hurt feet. Maybe I should stop writing feet, because it doesn't bring out the best imagery. I took advantage of the rainy weather and wore flat boots, and went out to an Italian restaurant to eat comfort food; pasta!
~~~
Cuma gece cikmak aciyla sonlandi benim icim, ayaklarimdan dolayi o da... O yuzden kisa bir sureligine duz ayakkabi giyme karari aldim. Cumartesi zaten evden cikmadim, son 2 gundur de yagmurun da yardimilya duz ayakkabi giyiyorum. Bugun yine yagmurlu havaya uyaninca oglen duz botlarimi giyip Italyan yemegi yemeye ciktik. Boyle bunaltici havada makarna yiyip sarap icmek kadar guzel bir sey yok heralde...



Wearing Acne Shirt (as a dress), T by Alexander Wang Long Sleeved Shirt, Zara Trench, Acne Boots, Prada Purse, Vintage Ring.

Pictures by WD. (Click here for his blog.)

1 comment:

  1. bu ayakkabilarin da zaten cok güzel!!
    arada giymek iyi =)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails