Saturday, June 11, 2011

OutfitPost#167

I'm baaaaaack, 30 pounds lighter! (Not literally.) This week has been the most self improvement I've ever done in my life. I won't get into too much detail, or any detail for that matter, but you'll be seeing a much more positive person in front of you. (And maybe brighter colors ;) )

It's now my last week in Istanbul and I'm certainly not ready for my summer school to start. It's a horrible dilemma to have loved ones in different continents. I'm praying for the day for teleportation to happen. (In the next few months.)
~~~
Ben geldiiiiim! Bu hafta hayatimda kendimi en cok gelistirdigim haftaydi. Size hicbir detay vermiyorum, ama bundan sonra cok daha pozitif bir insan goruyor olacaksiniz onunuzde. (Ve belki de bircok renkli kiyafet! ;) )

Istanbul'daki son haftamdayim artik, ve kesinlikle yaz okulumun baslamasina hazir degilim. Farkli kitalarda sevdigin insanlar olmasi cok zor bir sey. Isinlanmanin bulunmasini bekliyorum. (Onumuzdeki birkac ay icerisinde!)





Wearing Chloe Dress, Barbara Bui Heels, LS Cuffs (Belongs to my mom, designed by my sister in law - to buy them, click here!)

Pictures by my lovely mother. (For her blog, click here.)

5 comments:

  1. Merhaba severek blogunu takip ediorm ;) birsey soracagim acaba makinanin lensi nedir? :) cok guzel ve temiz cekiyo da :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sana tüm renkler yakışır, Alaracığım:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. fiziğin mükemmel ve elbise çok yakışmış canım, yeni bir takiipçinim bana da bekliyorum

    http://verry-merry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonynmous ~ 35 mm lens kullaniyorum, cok tesekkurler :)

    Ayse Kiziloz ~ Sen bir tanesin.

    Verry Merry ~ Cok tesekkur ederim, hos geldin :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fotoğraflardan buraya yansımış pozitifliğin :)
    Bu arada ayakkabılara bayıldım.. çok yakışmış ..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails