Monday, June 6, 2011

OutfitPost#162

Told you I was burnt. At least with this lighting and the "day after tanning" effect I don't look like beef carpaccio. That was last night; when I couldn't sleep neither on my back or the front, since both felt like I was lying on pins and needles. Needless to say though, that didn't stop me from dancing to Michael Jackson and doing a little Turkish karaoke after dinner. Hey, anything to entertain my mom and her friends... ;)
~~~
Size ne kadar yanik oldugumu soylemistim. En azindan bu isik ve yanmanin ertesi gunu olma sebebiyle et carpaccio gibi durmuyorum. O dun geceydi; ne sirt ustu ne yuz ustu uyuyabildim, iki taraf da igne uzerinde yatiyormusum gibi bir his versi bana. Ama tabi ki bu aci gece Michael Jackson sarkilarina dans etmemi ve biraz Turkce kareoke yapmami etkilemedi ;)


Wearing Urban Outfitters Top, Alexander Wang Dress worn as Skirt, Fendi Heels.

8 comments:

  1. saat yanık tende güzel durmuş :) kavrulmuş mu desek yoksa:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice tan.. hehehe..
    :-D

    make sure u put a lot of aloe to help soothe

    S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tshirtün çok tatlıı ve saat kesinlikle harika durmuş :)

    newyorklover-d.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nakedqueen ~ Kavrulmus kesinlikle yeridir, tesekkurler :)

    Ms. S ~ I'm putting it on 4 times a day, hoping not to peal!

    Prisoner of Fashion ~ Tesekkurler :)

    Want More Fashion ~ Yok o simdilik kirmizi da sonra bronz olucak insallah :)

    New York Lover D. ~ Cok tesekkurler.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails