Tuesday, August 16, 2011

OutfitPost#210

Last night's dinner (and FYI, brother, father, and NS, although I didn't wear this Celine inspired outfit to dinner, I did wear it the day before) was my idea of good night out. Good location, hell of a lot of unnecessary people around, but great company, and great conversations. It was exactly what I needed to bring me out of my misery after finishing the book I was reading and the main character dying. (Well I can't give away the name of it now, can I?)

I'm off to Alacati today until Sunday for vacation. The six of us -give or take- stay at the same place every year, and have 4 days of sun, booze, dancing, board games, and friendly arguments. (which I don't have, I only have arguments, period :) ) So when I do get a chance, I'll be seeing you all from there.

Ps. NS, how is this for character? ;)
~~~
Dun gece sahane bir yemege gittik. O kadar guzel bir 5liydik ki etraftaki gereksiz insanin bollugu bizi cok etkilemedi. (Ilham kaynagimi Celine'den aldigim bu kiyafeti yemege giymedim, ama o resimleri daha geciremedim bilgisayara, yarina artik... ) Dunki yemek oglen bitirdigim kitabimdan sonra ihtiyacim olan tek seydi; kitabin sonunda en sevdigim karakterin olmesiyle gecici bir bunalimda bulmustum kendimi, tabi simdi sonunu soyledikten sonra size kitabin ismini soyleyemiyorum.

Bugun bizim 6li grubumuzla Alacati'ya gidiyoruz. Her yazin klasigi sekline gelen bu tatil daha cok yemek, icmek, guneslenmek, ve arkadaslar arasi atismalardan ibaret bir tatil oluyor. (Her kavgada hakli olma iddamdan dolayi ben o atismalari ciddiye aliyorum tabi :) ) Bu durumda bir daha size yazdigimda oradan olucak.


Wearing a Zara Top, Zara Pants, Fendi Heels, LS Cuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails