Sunday, December 25, 2011

BestOf'11(PartOne)

This time of year is all about traditions to me. Last year, I featured five of my favorite blogs, and my five favorite outfits that they wore on the last five days of 2010. This year, I will feature six of my favorite blogs, and my five favorite outfits that they wore, on the last six days of 2011. (Just so the numbers could get everyone confused.)

The first one is going to be Jayne Chang from Stop It Right Now. I love looking at styles that aren't too close to mine. Diversity plays a huge role in my life, and that's what I want to share with you all...
~~~
Yilin bu vakti bana hep gelenekleri hatirlatiyor. Gecen senenin son bes gununde en sevdigim bes moda blogcusunun bana gore 2010'daki en iyi bes kiyafetlerini koymaya karar vermistim bloga. Bu sene sayilari biraz daha karistirip yilin son alti gununde en sevdigim alti moda blogcusunun bana gore 2011'deki en iyi bes kiyafetini koymaya karar verdim. (Benim de biraz kafam karisti.)

Ilk bahetmek istedigim kisi Stop It Right Now'dan Jayne Chang. Kendimde yaratmadigim stilleri baskasinda gormeyi cok seviyorum. Bana gore herkesin farkli zevklerle kabullenildigi bir yerde olmak cok onemli, bunu da sizlerle paylasmak istedim...

All pictures via Stop It Right Now

follow me on blogspot, bloglovin'twitter, or facebook

3 comments:

  1. Daha once rastlamadim bu bloga hic!! iyi ki paylastin cunku cidden guzel blog ilham alinacak cok sey var:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tobesh'a Style World ~ :)

    Ozlemce-lik ~ Cok sevindim, ayrica da katiliyorum...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails