Saturday, December 3, 2011

OutfitPost#285

My mom is impeccable with her organization and time management skills. I inherited a little bit of that through my genes, but I still feel like I work better under pressure. Believe you me, right now, I'm under pressure. I have a five page paper due for this week on mythology, a presentation for my math class, (which I haven't even started) and seven page mock editorial which I have less than half of. And I spent all my weekend with Sadie, the puppy I've been watching for my friend. Well, that's what sundays are for; homework.
~~~
Annem organizasyon ve dakiklik konusunda cok basarili bir kadin. Bakmayin, ben de ona birazcik cekmisim bu konuda, fakat ben son dakikada daha iyi calisabilen biriyim. Su an, bircok proje icin son dakikami yasiyorum. Bes sayfalik bir mitoloji arastirmasi, matematik sunumu, ve de yedi sayfalik bir dergi projesi. Bunlara ragmen tum haftasonumu arkadasimin bana biraktigi kopegi Sadie'yle gecirdim. Neyse, tum pazarimi odeve ayirmak durumundayim...


Wearing a Pete & Greta Vest, Gap Tee, Ralph Lauren Button Up, Shoemint Heels.

Pictures by Weleh Dennis.

follow me on blogspot, bloglovin'twitter, or facebook

8 comments:

  1. desene aynı durumdayız:)
    derya backtoblackkdesigns@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. l love your shoes;)
    http://editorist1783.blogspot.com/2011/12/ne-giydim.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. ayakkabılarını ve yeleğini yine alara kap yapmayı başarmışsın :) yeleğinide çok beğendim !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Backtoblack ~ :)

    Emmi ~ Thank you!

    Esra ~ Thank you so much!

    Derya Harman ~ Cok tesekkur ederim :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeleğini çok beğendim alara :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really wanna see how your closet looks like.

    And lovely shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Esra Tkl ~ Tesekkur ederim!

    Anonymous ~ I have three different tiny closets, they really don't look fancy at all :) And thank you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails