Tuesday, February 21, 2012

OutfitPost#336

I am counting the minutes until Sunday. Oscar day is, and has been a huge even for me for as long as I can remember. My mom and I used to get up in the middle of the night and watch the whole thing, barely making it to school the next morning. Although I don't get to watch it with my mom anymore, I get to watch it at a reasonable time, and enjoy having people over as well. Oh, I also dress up for it. No big deal. Tomorrow I'm going to post some ideas for snacks if you're having people over, and maybe a few dress options..? ;)
~~~
Pazar gunu olmasi icin dakika sayiyorum resmen. Oscar toreni benim icin hep cok onemli olmustur. Buraya gelmeden her sene annemle kalkip sabahlara kadar izlerdik, simdi malesef onsuz izliyorum, ama en azindan normal bir saatte izliyorum. Bir de sanki davetliymisim gibi suslenip pusleniyorum! Siz de benim gibi evinizde davet vermeyi dusunuyorsaniz yarin hepimiz icin yemek fikirleri ve kiyafet fikirleri yayinlayacagim.

Wearing a Burberry Jacket, Blender by Beymen Button Up, Academia Tee, Beymen Skirt, Miu Miu Sneakers, H&M Necklace

follow me on blogspot, bloglovin'twitter, or facebook

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails