Thursday, May 10, 2012

OutfitPost#478

My last few weeks here might just be the best ones I've ever had. Having the closest people to me close by, spending days a coffee houses doing absolutely nothing (other than gossip, and dancing), making muffins for lived ones, enjoying the beautiful weather we've been having, and going to the movies... What more could I ask for. Now the countdown begins, and I don't want it to end :(
~~~
Burada kalan son birkac haftam gecirdigim en guzel haftalar olabilir. En yakin arakdaslarimla birlikte saatlerce oturduhumuz kahveler, gec saatlere kadar kek pisirmeler, dedikodu, gunes, muzik, dans... Daha ne isteyebilirim ki? Geriye sayim baslamis durumda, ve hic bitsin istemiyorum :(

Wearing a Vintage Vest, Vintage Dress, Isabel Marant Sneakers.

follow me on blogspot, bloglovin'twitter, or facebook 

3 comments:

  1. LOVING that look... Ahem - I believe I should get credit for most of the styling...?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. işte bu cok begendm :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails