Monday, July 9, 2012

OutfitPost#519

I've been spending my days reading One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, watching old movies like Alfred Hitchcock's Rebecca, and reminiscing by looking at my old school pictures. I even read an email that an old friend sent me right before I started college. Those were the days...
~~~
Gunlerimi One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest okuyarak, Rebecca gibi eski filmleri izleyerek, ve okul yillarimdan fotograflara bakarak geciriyorum. Universte baslamadan bana yakin bir arkadasimin attigi e-maili bile bulup okudum. Eski gunler...

Wearing an Academia Top & Pants, Christian Louboutin Heels.

follow me on blogspot, instagram, bloglovin'twitter, or facebook

3 comments:

  1. cok hos gozukuyorsun...gozluklerin markasini sorabilir miyim?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cok sık olmussun.

    selensstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous ~ Tesekkur ederim. Ray Ban'in Aviator serisi.

    Selen's Style ~ Tesekkurler!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails