Thursday, September 6, 2012

It'sHere

This morning I woke up with the strangest feeling. An urge to check the internet is a given when you like blogging, but this kind of urge is more like not allowing yourself to eat sugar for a long time, and then spending an afternoon at Laduree. So I thought, what could this be? It's not my birthday, nowhere near New Years, the Oscars aren't here for a while, and neither is my period. Then it hit me. The madness! The overly coveted street wear, the instagram pictures, models, front row, high hems, low hems, every style of printed Prada pants, crazy nail art, videos, highest heels, Tommy Ton... It's New York Fashion Week, yo. 

follow me on blogspot, instagram, bloglovin'twitter, or facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails