Sunday, October 14, 2012

OutfitPost#593

In my recent lovely hateful emails I receive from some, I get asked the question "Why do you dress up all the time, who do you think you are?" There is a girl from college, and I'm not necessarily excited about her existence, and I have a scenario in my head where whenever I leave my apartment, wherever I may be, I run in to her. And I always dress up as if I'm about to run in to my worst enemy. Because who wouldn't want to look their best when that person sees you? 

Wearing a Zara Coat, Miu Miu Heels.

follow me on blogspot, instagram, bloglovin'twitter, or facebook 

4 comments:

  1. selam alara! umursamayarak en isabetlisini yapıyorsun. keşke sana bu mailleri gönderen de aynısını yapıp, kendini biraz akışa bırakabilse, belki daha mutlu olur o zaman..
    ben de paris'teyim bu arada! MBA yapıyorum, luxury and brand management alanında. 6. bölgede çok oluyorum, belki karşılaşırız, bir merhaba demeyi çok isterim:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Komikmiş :) Neden başkalarıyla bu kadar ilgili ki bazı insanlar..

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails