Thursday, January 24, 2013

BeforeMidnight

A big junkie of romance stories that I bitterly think can only happen in movies and fictional books, (which is so not true) Before Sunrise and After Sunset have always been personal favorites. The whole uncertainty of "are they gonna?" has never left my mind, with the question being unanswered in both stories. 

Now, after almost two decades since their serendipitous meeting, the threequel (is that even a word?) is coming in September, titled Before Midnight. Now taking over Greece for 24 hours, I hear the couple - that previously discussed issues like love, and faith, and all those concepts that confuse the hell out of me - discuss issues like soul mates, and time - which confuse the hell out of me even more. 

follow me on blogspot, instagram, bloglovin'twitter, or facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails