Monday, June 24, 2013

SummerReadingList

It's technically not my reading list, since I've read them all, but it is a reading list I wouldn't mind finishing over the summer.


Grace, a Memoir. Grace Coddington's fame widened right around the time The September Issue was released, and she became the designated victim of Anna Wintour. Her story, as it turns out, is not that bad.

Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close. Because the movie is not remotely as magical as the book.

I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings. Classics are classics for a reason.

A Short Stay in Hell. Maybe not the most upbeat theme, but summer doesn't equal butterflies and hearts.

Love Stories. Its summer time.

The God of Small Things. Because love isn't as easy as it seems.

The Sun Also Rises. Nerd alert. Patrick Dempsey's character in Grey's Anatomy said that this was his favorite book, and I used to be a high school girl obsessed with him. Turns out, he was a pretty smart doctor.

American Psycho. Well, not everyone is having a peachy summer.

Love Story. Cue tears now.

About a Boy. No movie that heartfelt can come from an average book. 

Life and Teaching of the Masters of the Far East. Because they know a few things that we don't. Just a few.

The House of Spirits. I had a crush on the teacher who taught my class this book, but that's irrelevant. 

One Day. My friend gave me this book on my last week in San Francisco, and I almost didn't want to see my friends because I couldn't put the book down. (I too, can be a girly girl.)

The Great Gatsby. Because the men want to be him, and the women want to beat the shit out of Daisy Buchanan. 

Fifty Shades of Grey. Calm down ladies.

follow me on blogspot, instagram, bloglovin', or twitter.

1 comment:

  1. Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close, yeni bitirdim, benim favorim :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails