Wednesday, October 16, 2013

BehindMyBack

Since what's ahead is blurry, let's take it one step back. (via behindmyback)

I think it's completely acceptable for women to find the way Pitt hold his on-screen son in The Tree of Life arousing. (and by women, I mean me.)


Thanks to Grease, this was the only era when pink was acceptable. And by acceptable, I mean cool.


Pulp Fiction. Uma, you're a bad ass chick. 


Ohhh Charlie Chaplin in City Lights and every other thing you have ever been a part of...


Lion King. Awimbawe, awimbawe.


It Happened One Night. Doesn't it always?


Again with the arousal... (If I have to tell you this is Flight Club, go watch Fight Club.) 

 follow me on blogspot, instagram, bloglovin', or twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails